Gasoline for car and gas bill for house

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Greentree
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Gasoline for car and gas bill for house

Post by Greentree »

I am from Arizona, and reside in Scottsdale, I am needing assistance:
1) Gas $60 to put in my tank to arrive at 2 job interviews on Monday.
2) Electric is turned off, I have been on the prepaid, and it is not working out, so am needing assistance in the deposit to get started on the low income monthly plan.
if there is anyway you can assist or help please. Especially fuel for my vehicle so I can make it to the job interviews on Monday to get a job.
Euro
anti spam: Blue

Re: Gasoline for car and gas bill for house

Post by Euro »

I'm disabled and in a wheelchair and I need some gas in my propane gas tank and I only get a little over 723.00. That's all I pay rent of 550 and I got to pay a water bill and electric bill and garage bill but my check doesn't cover the electric bill and garage bill. I don't have any money to get gas in my propane gas tank and my husband doesn't work because he was in the hospital for three months due to having a triple bypass and mass removed from his valve and valve removed and replaced.
He had severe mess a deadly staph and doctor said can never work again but he applied for disability and got turned three times. Due to the has bill as well as gasoline being short, we are cold in the house and only been 58 degrees in the house. We have no money for propane gas and no money for Thanksgiving and Christmas because good is low here and we both are diabetics. My husband is high sugar and myself is low sugar. Waiting for help please respond back immediately.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Gasoline for car and gas bill for house

Post by Admin »

If you need gasoline for your car, if it is for work, then you will have options available. Note it is limited and partial gas tanks only. But some places will help if you say need gas for a job interview or the first week of a job or something. As the goal is to help the person "get over the hump", and learn more on free gas card assistance. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... chers.html