Weather is getting colder

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Kellyey
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Weather is getting colder

Post by Kellyey »

I am from Elizabethton TN. Me and my family are struggling right now. Our electricity was shut off and we were forced to move do to a family situation. We have been able to find and rent a place but are unable to get the electricity turned on due to an old bill and low income would like to find out if there is any way to receive help before the weather gets really bad. Thank you for your time and God bless you.
Cuomo

Re: Weather is getting colder

Post by Cuomo »

Hi and good afternoon my name is David. I’m in the needs of help with my electric heating bill.
am in Detroit, Michigan 48234 and the weather is getting colder here. I needs some type of help from anybody that's can help me out with anything so I can keep my heating on. My fiancée is on a fixed income and is receiving Social security and I’m am employed.
I barely make enough to pay for my electric bill. I’m always in and out of odds jobs and it’s still not enough beginning to where's we have to buy food and other items.
I also put in a SER through MDDHS for heating bill help during cold weather but I was told I Denied for the SER. I don't have nowhere else to turn to for Help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Weather is getting colder

Post by Admin »

Hi David,
We have many national and state programs listed, that cover Michigan and the entire country. Look here for them. Hopefully you can find what you need as far as grant money, heating bill funds and other aid. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... bills.html
Cuomo wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:40 am Hi and good afternoon my name is David. I’m in the needs of help with my electric heating bill.