Find how to get help with rent
Reena Enan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Facing eviction even though have a full time job

Post by Reena Enan »

Hello,
I am a single mother of 3. I have a full time job but I am losing work hours because of 2 of my children's medical needs for ongoing mental health conditions. I have applied for disability but that takes months. I currently have an eviction notice and cannot afford it. I am not opposed to moving since my rent increase has caused my family added hardship.
I have been homeless before and wish to prevent any further mental anguish to my children. If you can please help me find any resource or assistance as I have reached out for help and have been turned away due to budget or because of a lengthy wait period which would ultimately cause my family to be evicted. I pray you can help and I thank you in advance for your time and attention. Thank you kindly and be blessed.
Bird
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Facing eviction even though have a full time job

Post by Bird »

I really need help on my rent before I am evicted. I do have a full-time job. I work at Express fashions. Due to the increase in our health insurance I have been unable to meet ends meet for sometime. I can't even afford my prescriptions for my asthma and having been using an rescue inhaler to get me through. For the month of March the only reason I was able to pay my rent was because I had to do a pay day advance. My check was only $587.000 after working 6 days.