Victim of DV

State and local government assistance programs.
Beard
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Victim of DV

Post by Beard »

Need assistance paying rent or first month’s rent on a new place. Our current living arrangements are no longer available. I’m a victim of domestic violence and have help with moving truck and deposit. But cannot come up with rent amount and unable to keep my job because of transportation issues. I have no bus money, no vehicle I even road a mountain bike to work. Anything really would be a blessing. I have three days to figure out where to move on how to pay for it. Thank you.
True dat

Re: Victim of DV

Post by True dat »

Victim/Survivor Single mother of a beautiful 11 year old daughter. I'm struggling financially this month to pay rent $450, utility bills (gas, electric) $120 as well as my storage unit of $188! I'm scared too death for my daughter and going back to a life of being a DV victim! We deserve to have a stable, healthy, happy home so I beg of you, anyone too please help me out! I will be forever grateful and truly blessed too say the least! God Bless!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Victim of DV

Post by Admin »

One charity that focuses on DV is the Salvation Army. they have many offices in Georgia, and you can find them here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... nanci.html
Often shelter, financial or legal aid, and more is provided. As they want you and your daughter to be safe and happy.
True dat wrote:Victim/Survivor Single mother of a beautiful 11 year old daughter. I'm struggling financially this month to pay rent $450, utility bills (gas, electric) $120 as well as my storage unit of $188! I'm scared too death for my daughter and going back to a life of being a DV victim! We deserve to have a stable, healthy, happy home so I beg of you, anyone too please help me out! I will be forever grateful and truly blessed too say the least! God Bless!