Will be evicted/homeless if can't pay utility bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Waffletaco
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Will be evicted/homeless if can't pay utility bill

Post by Waffletaco »

I need any possible assistance with paying an electric bill ($1039.00). I'm actively working with an income of 1320 a month. The person whom I'm currently living with is moving which means I'll be homeless unless I pay down the electric bill which is what hindering me from getting approved for apartments.
JOlsen
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Will be evicted/homeless if can't pay utility bill

Post by JOlsen »

Hi there, I am reaching out in a crazy time of need. I currently live in an apartment with my seven-year-old daughter and my two newborn premature twins and we are about to be evicted due to unpaid utility bills. We were living with my fiance who was paying the rent and utilities. We have broken up and he no longer is helping. As of a week or two ago I was a full-time nursing student and enrolled in RN school. I am currently in LPN though.
I am in the process of trying to find a job but have not been successful yet. I am scared as we are on the brink of not being able to pay the remainder of rent for this month and I have no idea how I'm going to pay the rent or utilities the next month, which means we are close to eviction. I really only need help for about a month or two to get on to my feet. If I'm unable to pay the rent not only will we be evicted and homeless, this will destroy my credit as well which will cause trouble for me in the future of ever being able to rent or buy as well. It is myself and my three children. My case worker asked me to reach out and said that she would send a referral as well if needed
I am desperate and will do whatever I need to do to try to get this taken care of for the next month or so so that I can get on my feet and keep a roof over our heads. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you and God bless!