Homecare for my disability

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
David145
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Homecare for my disability

Post by David145 »

I had lived in my house since 1999. I have put over $40,000 into it through all these years and then I moved to Georgia. I let people live here for a little while then I come back the place is a mess again with mold. I had to get the walls torn down and stuff and its very cold. There is lots of snow .. I live in Oswego County in Central Square New York.
Due to the mold insulation the floor had to be ripped out. I have no insulation and my heat goes right through the roof. I can't afford siding so there's nothing on there. But whatever is left a mess.
I am disabled, on a walker too. I had a problem with my hip for the last year and a half now. I have no hip as we speak. I have to have another surgery within a few weeks but if they're still infection I have to get wait and do it again after that one.
It is very difficult for me to get around due to me being on a walker. I can't go outside and shovel. I can't afford anyone to plow this. I tried to call fire department to see if they can help me. No one even answers their phone. I even called the police station to see who I would call and they said they don't know.
We just had another snow storm and the only place I have to sleep or even hang out and all day is in my bed. But my bed is soaking wet from my ceiling dripping all over me. It puts me in a very desperate and depressed mood.
To try to help find someone to give me help is impossible. I'm on disability. I don't know if I already said that. I also have glaucoma so these words you are reading hopefully will come out correct and understandable. I hope to hear from you soon as possible thank you and have a wonderful day.
Chaz
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Homecare for my disability

Post by Chaz »

I am stuck living in my home disabled because of anxiety and depression. I also fell at work on 11-18-1015. I am on workman’s compensation now. I had surgery to my neck, and I need surgery to my back. I am applying for social security disability for my anxiety to to pay for homecare aid. I am living with friends who are mental abusers and use me to baby sit. I don't get paid for babysitting.
The girlfriend, I had a physical fight with. She 21 years and I’m 52.
I have COPD, arthritis in my spine. I have to get out of here as soon as I can. But I don't have money for security deposit and first month’s rent. PLEASE HELP ME PAY FOR HOMECARE. DO HAVE A 24 YEAR OLD CAT. HE IS LITTER TRAINED AND FIXED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME.