Phone and internet bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Malden
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Phone and internet bills

Post by Malden »

I need phone bill help, rental assistance, electric and water bill assistance, auto payment, internet payment, and more. My husband moved out on Sunday and is refusing to pay July's car, water, and internet payments or any of August bills. I work for schools and do not have any income until 4 weeks after school begins. By then, my car will be repossessed and all utilities will be shut off. Not to mention, I’ll be 2 months behind on rent.
My kids have to have internet for school because all work is done on computers at their schools. So the phone bill is a priority. Please contact me ASAP at email above.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Phone and internet bills

Post by Admin »

Well, no agency will really help with an existing phone bill. But you can do something with future costs. There is a government program known as Lifeline which is an option. It is for very low income families and those on benefits. It covers cellular units, and locate free government phone programs.
Instant

Post by Instant »

I found you listed on a website for help with the phone and internet bills.
I was laid off from a very good job in February 2015--the entire department was laid off. Since then, despite my many skills, I have had much interest in my resume.
But no jobs and I am sure it has to do with my age. I am 60.
I can't retire, but I can't get hired. I had a part-time job but was "tricked" (for want of a better word) into leaving that for a full time job. I and the guy they hired with me were sent home at lunch time. I believe this was age related. We were both perfectly competent, but our histories in the workplace and our energies are just different than 20-somethings.
Now I have no job, my unemployment has run out and I have no income and a very unhelpful family.
YWCA paid my rent for November and may also for December---during which time I hope to have a job.
But I have little money in the bank and have 3 months of internet bills and phone bills to pay. Without those things I can't work at all.
Can someone help me with a few hundred dollars to keep those connected? I would really appreciate it. There are a few things on the horizon--a job in January, but I have to get there.
Thank you!
Best Regards,
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

To Whom It May Concern,
Good day to you. I recently lost my job and I am running out of money to pay bills and the Florida Unemployment has advised me that it will be the end of the month before they make a decision on my case. I will not last that long. What I need help with is electric, car insurance, internet and phone bills, I am also behind on association fees for my home and they have sent a letter advising me that a lean will be put on home at end of month if not paid.
I have found food pantry in area to help with food. I am freaking out for I have no idea how to pay these bills. If cable gets shut off no big deal however I need that for the internet for I am in school and need internet. Please help!
Thank you for your time in this matter.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

you really just need the internet...as you can run your phone through that, cable, etc. There are some free internet programs, for both suburban and rural regions. They will not pay past due bills, but give you service going forward. Find details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ccess.html
Fritz wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:46 pm If cable gets shut off no big deal however I need that for the internet for I am in school and need internet. Please help!
Thank you for your time in this matter.
Macromedia

Post by Macromedia »

Good Afternoon!
I am trying to find help for my father to pay his phone/internet bill. He fell behind on bills due to having 2 strokes and being in the hospital for some time. All of my money has been going on rent and the utilities, all my cards are pretty much done. I do not have any savings left to cover this bill for the phone or internet. I am seeking urgent help in getting the bill paid. It is a CenturyLink bill that is past due for 3 or 4 months. Total balance We would forever be grateful for any help we can get.
We are located in the King County Area. City of Covington, WA 98042.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Your father? So he most be a senior or disabled and need a phone? If so, there are free telephone programs for senior citizens and the elderly. Find the programs here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... niors.html
Macromedia wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 6:41 am Good Afternoon!
I am trying to find help for my father to pay his phone/internet bill. He fell behind on bills due to having 2 strokes and being in the hospital for some time.