Vouchers or deposit help needed

Find how to get help with rent
Pharoh
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Vouchers or deposit help needed

Post by Pharoh »

I was given a notice to vacate from my residence. The eviction is in landlords name as this was a mobile home park and my landlord rented to me which was a violation of her agreement with the park so she was evicted. I have 4 children and need assistance with either motel vouchers or security deposit. I have found a place but do not have the funds to move in. Please any help would be appreciated.
Kalarahi

Re: Vouchers or deposit help needed

Post by Kalarahi »

I had typed in the box what I was looking for. I'm not sure what happened. Our friend lost his rental to an electrical fire and wanted to see if any if the organizations would help with first month’s rent and other move in fees? Or can they offer a voucher for his other housing costs? Thank so much for your help!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Vouchers or deposit help needed

Post by Admin »

There are hotel vouchers in Illinois. They may be able to help you in your friends time of need. And good for you in looking out for them. Then transition into a security deposit assistance program.
Kalarahi wrote:? Or can they offer a voucher for his other housing costs? Thank so much for your help!