Appliances and more needed for my new rental unit

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
SueH
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Appliances and more needed for my new rental unit

Post by SueH »

Hi, How are you? I am a veteran. My mom is planning to purchase a house so we can get all together and fit my house issue. My mom is purchasing a house that is going to need a lot of renovation. She is going to let me rent the bottom floor for a cheaper prices but I am going to need wall installation, flooring and appliances, so any donation would be great. I hope that you would be able to help me. Can you please inform on the services you provide and the information you need from me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Appliances and more needed for my new rental unit

Post by Admin »

Many of those items, such as appliances, can be bought on amazon. We have a list of tips for saving money on amazon. Try that retialer, go to the big box stores like Home Depot, and be sure to shop around.
Hyuandai

Re: Appliances and more needed for my new rental unit

Post by Hyuandai »

Hello.
I am seeking some rental assistance as well as appliances to help me catch up on my rent.. I currently owe $1789.90 in rent ($500 from last month and the remainder for the month of March). My husband and I got covid in January and we were out of work for 3 weeks with minimal pay. I was then sent out on maternity leave by my doctor. He has not gone back to work yet either due to decreased hours and needing to be home to help with baby needs (I can’t drive again yet and had a c-section). Maternity leave pay has started but I’m only getting 2/3rd of my usual pay.
Any help or information would be greatly appreciated on how to get appliances for my rental unit and other aid.