Elderly women needs help for electric

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Swimmer
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Elderly women needs help for electric

Post by Swimmer »

Good Morning,
I am working with an elderly woman who doesn’t have electricity. From what I’m told, a truck hit the electric pole outside and the electric company shut the power off the following day. She told me the company wants her to update her electric, even though it was working without any problems, before the power is restored. She is a diabetic needing her medication refrigerated. She was in a diabetic coma this past March and I have concerns for her safety. Are there any programs that can help her and her husband? Please advise me.
Morley
anti spam: Blue

Re: Elderly women needs help for electric

Post by Morley »

Hi my name is Joshua and I've tried many different number to try to get help with my electric because it is shut off which is not good as an elderly women. And living where there is zero service is difficult to communicate with others. I'm prepaid electric, negative three dollars but require 50 to turn back on plus what's negative so I think $60-65 would turn it back on with extra fees and stuff. This email is my give up point, cause I walked up the road to find a small spot with service. It's super cold for the elderly here with no electric if any info I'd be greatly thankful.
I live in Phelps county, in Missouri
My number that I rarely if ever get service with is a free government phone and the number. Thank you for your time, happy holidays.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Elderly women needs help for electric

Post by Admin »

We have information on government utility assistance in Missouri, as well as phone programs. An elderly women can also try a senior center too. But find information on all these programs here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... gy_bi.html
Morley wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:26 am I live in Phelps county, in Missouri
My number that I rarely if ever get service with is a free government phone and the number. Thank you for your time, happy holidays.