Identity fraud

Find how to get help with rent
Piven
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Identity fraud

Post by Piven »

To Whom This May Concern, I’m 29 years old. I have one child and she's 3 years old. I work making $9.50 hour and 7 days a week. I attend University of Phoenix majoring in Business. I have a hard time trying to make it on my own as a single parent because my child father is incarcerated.
I‘m currently living with his father and is in desperate need of finding some type of housing assistance due to identity fraud. I can't find a place to stay because my credit is upside down! If you would please contact me if their’s anyway possible you can help, refer, or provide me the essentials to get where I'm trying to go in life. Thank You So Much.
Clarence

Re: Identity fraud

Post by Clarence »

I need help paying my rent, I am a single mom and with the holidays my rent is showing to be more than I can handle. I also had my identity stolen when I bought items at Wal-Mart this Christmas. I am trying to get a second job but it is not happening as fast as I thought it would. I need to fix my credit, look into the identify issue, and get help. This would honestly just be a onetime thing, and then I would start paying my landlord weekly that way I know I can make rent.
Selena

Re: Identity fraud

Post by Selena »

I'm victim of identity fraud. I currently trying to get my life back on track. I'm homeless with no money, food, job, and barely have clothes.
I was told state of Indiana helps family in need and that this state helps. It’s been almost two years and I have not received any help or assurance that there is good still out there. I'm using someone else's communication line so if you have anything to help you can write me. I live in Arlington Indianapolis Indiana, 46219 where I check my letters. Thank you.