Deposit for a new state

The main NHPB site has more information on local rent assistance programs.
Southwest1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Deposit for a new state

Post by Southwest1 »

I am moving from RI to NY and I am having trouble coming up with some of my down payment. I am hoping for
one time assistance. I need a total of $1950 and I have $750 of it. I need to pay balance and move in by
July 1. My husband is disabled and we do not receive state assistance. We are just looking for one time
help. Just so we can get our family to new place. We are moving to a smaller, cheaper home near family
so we can save money. Can you please help or tell us where to go? Thank you kindly.
Beetlejuice
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Deposit for a new state

Post by Beetlejuice »

Hi,
I just moved into an apartment in Martinsburg and need help with security deposit. I was living with my ex-boyfriend before and he kicked myself and my 2 year old daughter out, so we moved to this new state. If I lose this apartment because of the security deposit we will be homeless.
Is there any way that I could get help with security deposit of $675? Or is there anything that I could do, I really need help right now and with the winter coming up I don't know what I'm going to do. Please email me back or call.