Deposit for my new apartment in Alabama

Find how to get help with rent
Brice
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Deposit for my new apartment in Alabama

Post by Brice »

I am in need of assistance. I just had a baby 3 weeks ago and I have a 2 year old. I stay in a 1 bedroom apartment and my landlord has asked me to move due to the apartment being so small. I am looking for something as soon as possible. I work at Arby's full time so I am able to provide first months rent but rent and deposit all at once will be a problem. Any advice would be well appreciated. Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Deposit for my new apartment in Alabama

Post by Admin »

You need to review your lease to see how many people you are limited too. Ask a lawyer in Alabama if need be. If you do need to move, then agencies do offer programs to help with security deposits or other moving costs. Since you do have that job, that will help your application for help. You can really afford to work at Arby's though with 3 kids? Any how, for now, locate the Alabama security deposit assistance programs.
Amal

Re: Deposit for my new apartment in Alabama

Post by Amal »

I cannot rent my own apartment in Alabama due to a past eviction my sister has on my background. We are also struggling to come up with the cash for the security deposit. My kids and I have been staying with people after people and I feel we are getting taking advantage of (money) because we have nowhere else to go. So I don’t have any other choice but to pay it. I receive SNAP snap benefits, which also gets put in the household which they also eat. On top of the rent or deposit money and pay for them to watch my kids while I’m at work.