HUD voucher does not pay for heating bills

If you are struggling with utility - energy bills.
NHPB has more info on energy assistance, and find local utility bill assistance programs.
Hillary
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

HUD voucher does not pay for heating bills

Post by Hillary »

My case for disability is in appeal now and I am waiting for my hearing and to hear from my lawyer. I am going to need assistance with my heat all this winter. I am on HUD now and they help with 75.00. My mother is helping me a lot and she just does not have the money to help with the rest of my electric also. I have can not stay with her and have no other place to go but my trailer. Is there other assistance that I can apply for living in Crawford County Missouri and being on Crawford electric. Please help!!!!!
Travolta
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: HUD voucher does not pay for heating bills

Post by Travolta »

I had unexpected complications with my pregnancy, I was made to take medical leave early. This put my HUD at risk. Empire electric never gave me a shutoff notice. I pay on my heating bill and water as much as possible since the medical leave. Yesterday 1-21-15 they sent a very rude worker to shut the electric and water off. Now my bill is almost double what it was. They won't turn it back on.
My rent is due on the 25th to HUD. I tried to get a temporary job, but doctor does not want me working like this and I have 3 more kids. I don't know what else to do.