Housing for full time nursing student

Find how to get help with rent
Brice
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Housing for full time nursing student

Post by Brice »

I am a full time nursing student who is in need of help to find a place to live. I have one son and my boyfriend works full time also but It's not enough income for our little family with gas and paying for a sitter and helping my parents with bills. We are currently living with my parents and 4 sisters. There's just no room here for us and we have no where else to go. If any one knows where we could go to find a place that can help us find our own place to stay till I finish school it would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Housing for full time nursing student

Post by Admin »

Well, college/nursing students can try to apply for any of the standard rent assistance programs. But maybe you can apply for financial aid from your school and/or take out a loan for college students. But the best place to start is asking your local college aid office, as they are a great resource for students.
Brice wrote:I am a full time nursing student who is in need of help to find a place to live. I have one son and my boyfriend works full time also but It's not enough income for our little family with gas and paying for a sitter and helping my parents with bills. We are currently living with my parents and 4 sisters. There's just no room here for us and we have no where else to go. If any one knows where we could go to find a place that can help us find our own place to stay till I finish school it would be greatly appreciated.