Temporary furnished housing in California

Find how to get help with rent
Muchado
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Temporary furnished housing in California

Post by Muchado »

My wife and I are in search for temporary housing in Santa Clara for the duration of my internship at Intel, May 12 to Aug 12, 2015. We have been searching for furnished temporary housing for over two weeks now but all that we have found so far are out of our budget. We will appreciate if you can help us locate temporary furnished temporary housing; a studio, one bed room apartment or shared apartment that will be affordable for us. Our budget estimate for a month is $1000 and less.
austin

Re: Temporary furnished housing in California

Post by austin »

I need help paying my rent. I’m $300 short and my fiancé got injured and hasn’t worked and won't work until 18 weeks. He dislocated his shoulder, I don’t work. I’m currently looking for a job but its hard for me and I’m under so much stress I can't deal with it. I live in Bellflower CA in a fully furnished apartment. I just need help this month before the 10th. I'll figure out a way to pay rent next month. I’m praying to God I get a job ASAP! In whatever field. I just need to work so I can pay my rent.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Temporary furnished housing in California

Post by Admin »

Housing in Santa Clara is obviously very expensive. The rents are some of the highest in the entire nation. Not much can be done with that budget of $1000, especially if you want a furnished apartment. You may need to look into living with a friend, transitional housing, or other approaches. Locate Santa Clara transitional housing units.