Where can I find a car with an air conditioner

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
Dickson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Where can I find a car with an air conditioner

Post by Dickson »

I really need a vehicle with an air conditioner for medical use. I am elderly and disabled, have many health issues and breast cancer for third time. I need to travel 750 miles, 2 times a month to doctors. I pay a private ride at $400 each time. I need a vehicle, automatic or standard. A small or medium truck would be great for free...if not free, I will make small monthly payments. I have no family. My neighbors work. MY friends fell to wayside when I got cancer the first time. I am alone, well, I have two dogs, they are getting old, but still good company. I live way out in country, 4 miles from main highway. Thank you for your considerations. all are appreciated.
babytime
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Where can I find a car with an air conditioner

Post by babytime »

To whom this may concern,
Hi my name is Barbara I bought a car 2 months ago and after 5 days found out that I had blown head gasket and no air conditioners. The used car dealer pretty much yelled at me and told me he can't help with a car with an air conditioner.

The warranty contradicts what he said. so I was hoping when I save enough money to pay for the fees at court that I may win my money back and then put a down payment on a car with an air conditioner. Right now I'm only able to afford a payment of $200 a month and $300 car insurance. I have a good job but the car is not reliable. I was hoping there might be an organization that can help me get another car that is reliable. I pretty much just go to and from work is there any advice that you can give me? I live in Stonecrest Georgia 30038. Any advice is appreciated.