Both legal aid for employment dispute and evictions

Anything else you may need or want to discuss?
NHPB has many programs listed, and for general help try the search feature.
PaulDean
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Both legal aid for employment dispute and evictions

Post by PaulDean »

I was the Assistant General Manager for Gold's Gym Washington in downtown Denver. I lost my job on October 25th and my job was commissions and salary based. The payroll was scheduled on the 10th and 25th of every month. On November 10th I received my paycheck for 56 salaried hours for the last portion of October. Commissions are paid out on the 25th of the following month so when I went to my old employer to collect my commissions check for the month of October today, on November 25th, they said that I was not going to receive any commissions for the month of October. They are refusing to pay me commissions on my sales for the month of December so I need to find emergency assistance to pay rent in December or I will be evicted. Any information you can send would be very helpful. Thank you so much.
Kimmel

Re: Both legal aid for employment dispute and evictions

Post by Kimmel »

Hi,
I come to you in desperate need of assistance and or guidance. I am unemployed with no current income and very concerned about the upcoming deadline on the Obamacare mandate and it's penalties. Not to mention my serious concern that I am currently unemployed and uninsured.
I was wrongfully released from my previous employer back in November of last year and have been aggressively searching for employment ever since. The scenario surrounding my release was such that I don't think that I can even qualify for unemployment benefits. I feel as though that I have a strong case and should find legal assistance for the wrongful release, but I can't afford that right now either. I'm in a very challenging situation and could sincerely use your assistance and or guidance.
Dennis

Re: Both legal aid for employment dispute and evictions

Post by Dennis »

I live near Nashville, TN and am a disabled veteran that's about to go through divorce and about to be evicted. I need legal assistance. I'm about to have my home, car and everything I have taken from me and I fear homelessness is right around the corner, please help! I also could use some information of food services as well as employment in my area, I can't cook full meals and my caregiver left me high and dry. Legal is the highest need though.