My rent check bounced

Find how to get help with rent
Namco1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My rent check bounced

Post by Namco1 »

My family and I have found lower income housing, but with the move it was right when school started. Then are trucks breaks down, locked up and was totaled. Thank God my husband was safe.
We are right there income wise where we don’t qualify yet we are living pay check to check. We are desperately needing help with November rent. The company (good people there and are trying) had payments set up, and it was going good. But the last check bounced. We didn’t know it and they contacted me so know we are short October and November. We worked hard to get here in every way. We help others more then our self, yet can be at a hard spot at times. Please can you help and we can pay it forward. Thanks for your time.
FirstKiss

Re: My rent check bounced

Post by FirstKiss »

I am currently behind on my rent, I just returned to work after maternity leave and my husband also lost his job and is now starting school in Kansas to get his class ACDl but because of the both of us not working we are currently 1,850.00 behind on rent. I am not asking for all of it but even something would be helpful so that my Landlord knows I am trying and he will give me some more time to get the rest to him since I have not gotten a paycheck yet. Our last checks for our rent to our landlord actually bounded. I am also behind on my utilities so I need to make payment to those also so any help I get could help me get things caught up since I have a new baby and am the only one working.
Jbgood

Post by Jbgood »

I am a single father of a 7 year old little girl. I am also disabled. I recently had my right leg amputated. I receive social security, but the check I wrote bounced before the social security cleared. I currently rent a room from a couple in Ontario California. I was told by the landlord that I had to find another place to live by the end of this month.
I am very depressed and can't find a place to live. I am afraid that I'm going to end up living in the streets. I receive $890 a month and I can barely survive. I am reaching out to you in good faith that you could please help me find a place to live or a new check to write. I look forward to hearing from you soon. I am on a wheelchair, I suffer from chronic pain and can't walk.
I am dreaming

Post by I am dreaming »

I am behind on my rent. I need to just get caught up so I can breathe a bit. Just a month or two's help is what I am looking for. I am currently on disability and am falling behind on everything. My rent is the most important thing I want to get caught up on, and I also just bounced a check. I am on the section 8 list, but am still in the waiting status.
Jenessa JJ

Post by Jenessa JJ »

Hi, I found your e-mail address on a website that I looked at for help with paying bills. I live in N.Y state and I am trying to see if I can find an agency or a non-profit or place that will help me with paying my rent before I get evicted as my check bounced. I tried my local DSS already if you have any information or anything that you think might help will you please e-mail me back as your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time....