I was rejected in search for one bedroom apartments

Find how to get help with rent
Bradshaw1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I was rejected in search for one bedroom apartments

Post by Bradshaw1 »

Hi, I have applied to 4 different 1 bedroom apartments. I currently live in a 1 bedroom apartment in South Minneapolis & or Hennepin County. What I am going to need is help with talking my stuff, putting it on a truck & moving it to the new place.
I am disabled, and while not in any danger of losing my current housing or in any danger, I guess you can say one thing at least I don't feel safe here. I know Hennepin County said they no longer help people with moving.
They will help with first months rent or your damage deposit, which ever is greater. That’s what they said to me. Do you know of any places with funds? I also am on SSI Social Security Disability & I have MSA. Thank you.
Mr. Mike

Re: I was rejected in search for one bedroom apartments

Post by Mr. Mike »

Hello, my elementary school daughter and I need $1308.00 to move into a room that is for rent and available for long term use. It is in Montgomery county in a very nice single family home. I work full time at a brand new job and after the first month of living in this home we will be able to make the $1300.00/month rent fee. Also I have been online in search of organizations who give cars away to single mothers who are working.
Please, if you can instruct me with help on the information I seek I would appreciate your feedback. I am faithful and hopeful that with a this help I will soon be in a position to help someone else. God bless you and thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I was rejected in search for one bedroom apartments

Post by Admin »

The homeless prevention program may help you get into one of those 4 apartments. As far as moving and loading your stuff on a truck, ask friends or families. Or ask a church. It is very, very rare to get financial help for that cost. Anyway, this program has a goal of putting people into a safe home, and they exist in all states. So Read more homeless prevention program moving assistance.