Any money I can borrow for my bills

State and local government assistance programs.
Sejkora
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Any money I can borrow for my bills

Post by Sejkora »

Hello. I'm single with no kids and lost my job. I'm already behind on my bills. I would be happy to pay any money back from a loan once I find a job again. Please send me any info on assistance I might be able to have... I was in the Air Force 14 years ago.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Any money I can borrow for my bills

Post by Admin »

We would never recommend to borrow money to pay bills. Bad idea. What would you do to pay off the loan if you can't even pay the expenses you have now and have no job? It will just put you into an endless cycle. Maybe you can try a no interest loan from the Jewish foundation, and the advantages are they work with clients and you will not accrue interest. So read more on no interest loan products.
acampbell

Post by acampbell »

I live in Houston Texas. I have five kids. I am currently out of work. My monthly income is only 721.00 a month. I pay water, gas, light, and rent but my monthly income does not cover all my bills and loans I owe, so I find myself behind a lot. For the month of August I’m short due to the fact that I was behind on my water and lights so bad they disconnected the services. I don’t have the rent for August and I’m afraid he will ask me to move. Can you please help me get caught up with my bills, or tell me how to borrow money just for a few weeks, before my kids start school this year?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sounds like you are in a bad situation if your income does not cover your current bills and you already have loans. So why the heck would you want to borrow more money. Bad idea. You need to try a credit counseling agency in Houston. Read more.
Get advice from them on next steps. As taking out another loan is not the answer.
acampbell wrote:I live in Houston Texas. I have five kids. I pay water, gas, light, and rent but my monthly income does not cover all my bills and loans I owe, so I find myself behind a lot.
Roger

Post by Roger »

I am a therapist and have a client living on $950 per month disability. She took a big financial hit due to having open heart surgery to repair a birth defect. She can no longer afford her rental and will be homeless or hopefully find a cheap motel until she can find something more affordable. She is also trying to go back to work part time, but has not found a job yet so she needs money for her bills. She has an adult daughter who had to stop working to care for her during her recovery. She is also looking for work, may need to borrow money, and has a part time job.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

If your income is $950 / month, and your bills are at that level/higher, you do not want a loan as that will put you deeper into the hole. Therefore try to get cash without borrowing money through various work from home jobs, selling items, and more.
Roger wrote:I am a therapist and have a client living on $950 per month disability.
Sweetie

Post by Sweetie »

Hi. My name is Michelle and I'm a single mother of five. I would like to borrow some money to pay off my bills. In March I had surgery for carpal tunnel on both hands and elbows. I just return to work in September and have been behind on my bills. And now its Christmas time and I’m trying to get my kids’ stuff and is having. A very hard time I have been trying catch up on rent and my landlord has been nice to work with me. If anybody knows or can help sponsor my kids I would appreciate it. I have a 17, girl 15 boy, 12 girl, 8 and 9 year old both boys that I would like to borrow money for. Can someone get in touch with me please?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

In general, it is never a good idea to borrow money for bills. Do you have a 100% guaranteed way to pay off the debt on time? As borrowing money can often lead to a cycle of borrowing more to pay off old loans, paying interest rates, etc. Read more about it here about loans for bills.
Sweetie wrote: Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:22 am Hi. My name is Michelle and I'm a single mother of five. I would like to borrow some money to pay off my bills. In March I had surgery for carpal tunnel on both hands and elbows. I just return to work in September and have been behind on my bills. And now its Christmas time and I’m trying to get my kids’ stuff and is having. A very hard time I have been trying catch up on rent and my landlord has been nice to work with me. If anybody knows or can help sponsor my kids I would appreciate it. I have a 17, girl 15 boy, 12 girl, 8 and 9 year old both boys that I would like to borrow money for. Can someone get in touch with me please?
Damon

Post by Damon »

Hi I am a 54 year old single mother and need to borrow money for my bills. I only receive SSA Disability and due to my financial hardship, my parents tried to help to loan monies to me each month for help with my expenses the best they were able with their limited retirement. My father just past and my mom now has no monies from my dad's pension. So she alone can no longer help me financially. I am trying to help her now but My finances are suffering worse. My mom and I both pay mortgages and and I cannot find a financial way for help without borrowing more money.
I applied for Medicaid and food stamps. I receive lifetime service help on my phone bill. I have no other resources.