Need help for living needs, bills and stuff in Wyoming

State and local government assistance programs.
Me fam
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need help for living needs, bills and stuff in Wyoming

Post by Me fam »

My teen sons and I moved from Colorado to Wyoming recently, and the information on web sites are completely inaccurate about prices, here. It's FAR more expensive than anything they said, more expensive by 35 - 55% than Fountain, Colorado, where we came from.
I came here to find work, because Colorado employers are making job listings, but not hiring, and though I've applied to 26 jobs in 27 days, here, and had three interviews, HR people are not moving very fast, and we've stepped into the mire as a result. We have less than $1,000 remaining, and I need help with rent if I'm to have enough to continue to make it to interviews in the local area and feed us, please? I don't know how much more stress I can take, considering the duress I've already been under for 17 years, now. Please help, soon?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help for living needs, bills and stuff in Wyoming

Post by Admin »

Well, it is unfortunate you did not prepare better. I guess we don't understand. Didn't you look for an apartment online or hotel room in Wyoming and sign a lease? Are you implying you were told say $1000 and then they did the old bait and switch? Anyway, while this message / request is very unclear, maybe try a community action agency in Wyoming. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... agenc.html