Please contact my utility companies for me

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Rose
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Please contact my utility companies for me

Post by Rose »

My only source of income is a monthly retirement check. Starting on July 7th, I can start paying on each of the following bills, Pepco, Washington and WSSC. I have disconnection notices for all three bills.

I need someone to contact them and let them know that I will be able to pay $100 on each bill or if they can add the balance to upcoming monthly bills. I just started a part-time job to help me catch up. I have been trying to do the payment arrangement with Pepco each week but it is not working. Family claim they would help me but they don't when its time to make a payment.
sasolis
anti spam: Blue

Re: Please contact my utility companies for me

Post by sasolis »

No one can contact the utility companies for you, you must call them yourself and work it out. Most will work out some sort of payment plan if you call them.
TheSmiths

Re: Please contact my utility companies for me

Post by TheSmiths »

My power is being shut off on December 14th unless I pay $1,124.40 and I have two handicapped people living with me. My Mother who is 66 years old with health problems and is in a wheelchair. Does not the utility companiy help the disabled? And my sister who is mentally and physically challenged and has been since she was an infant.
PECO said they will not allow any medical emergencies as the account is past due. Can you please call PECO for me? Please advice as to what I can do to make sure my power does not get shut off by the utility company? Thank you.