Are there loans to pay for dental work

Anyone in need of medical, dental, RX and health care.
Locate clinics, medical or dental care services and more on NHPB. Find free health care programs.
Leesman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Are there loans to pay for dental work

Post by Leesman »

I am in need of dental work. It is effecting my health. I can't afford to go to a dentist. I can't get a loan. I live in Knox county Indiana. There is no program I can find to help me.

I am willingly to pay back for the services because I don't have children. I can't afford and I don't qualify for any program. I am not asking for charity because I do work. I have been missing more work because of my teeth being infected.
Betty
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Are there loans to pay for dental work

Post by Betty »

I have an unemployed 24 year old son who needs dental work done. He does have UFT health insurance plan which I believe is part of Cigna but they don't cover a lot and I am on SSD so I cannot help him and his dad is useless.
He copay's for each cavity is $15 and I believe the Dr said he had 8. He also needs 3 wisdom teeth removed.. He has intermittent pain and that would cost between $335-$400, so a small loan for the cleaning and more would work. It is breaking my heart that I cannot help, I saw the following on your website and thought maybe you could help me help him.