Community action agency in New Hampshire only has partial fu

State and local government assistance programs.
Signsealed
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Community action agency in New Hampshire only has partial fu

Post by Signsealed »

Hello:

I live in North Woodstock NH. I currently have an eviction notice from my landlord which he is willing to void if I can get assistance ASAP. He is looking for an amount of $3,000.00 I have been in touch with CAP in Littleton NH and they are willing to assist if I can get some other funds as they can not pay the full amount. I have also completed paperwork from town hall, which unfortunately takes awhile, and have contacted my local church and I am waiting to hear back from them.... Could someone please either call me or email me at at once. Thank you very much.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Community action agency in New Hampshire only has partial fu

Post by Admin »

All agencies have limited funding. Both in New Hampshire and every state. Of course they do otherwise no one would ever work. But there are other charity financial aid programs in Grafton County to try. But there is no way any organization would ever pay $3000. How is it even possible to get that far behind? Anyway, good luck....keep trying churches and other places.
Signsealed wrote:Hello:

I live in North Woodstock NH. I currently have an eviction notice from my landlord which he is willing to void if I can get assistance ASAP. He is looking for an amount of $3,000.00 I have been in touch with CAP in Littleton NH and they are willing to assist if I can get some other funds as they can not pay the full amount. I have also completed paperwork from town hall, which unfortunately takes awhile, and have contacted my local church and I am waiting to hear back from them.... Could someone please either call me or email me at at once. Thank you very much.