Employment help foe senior caregiver

Ways to increase your income or make money.
PerryK
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Employment help foe senior caregiver

Post by PerryK »

I am a health care professional with 10 plus years of experience, unemployed and currently a health care advocate for my parents. My duties include meal planning and preparation, medical appointments and travel, housecleaning services and daily errands. With the challenges of coordinating the care of my parents I attend a cardiac rehab/pre-diabetic prevention program. My employment opportunities have only been applications, networking and interviews and no final offer of employment. This situation continues to be overwhelming not to mention the delinquency of my bills. Very stressful. If there are grants, scholarships that I may be given some relief and would be most appreciative. Thank you for the opportunity to share and I welcome calls.
JasonDD
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Employment help foe senior caregiver

Post by JasonDD »

Hello, my name is Calley.
I need $1000 to get a new car. Then I need a job as a senior caregiver as my lack of a car got me fired.
I totaled my car a few weeks ago. My insurance did not cover all of what I owed. I also did not have gap insurance. The dealership I bought the car from is willing to get me into a new car with only $1000 down.
To top it off, all my money was stolen from me a couple days ago.
If there is anything you can do to help, please contact me back or message me back at the email address this message was sent from.
Thank you.