Job and car needed in Louisiana

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Malawai
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Job and car needed in Louisiana

Post by Malawai »

Hello, I am currently struggling to pay my bills and take care of me and my children. I do not have a car and I need your help with finding work and help with my bills. I seen you had some online jobs available, can you tell me about those? I pay rent and gas and electric. I take care of two kids, ages 2 and 1. Can you help me in any way please?
sasolis

Re: Job and car needed in Louisiana

Post by sasolis »

Check the resources listed on this site for your city and state. There are no funds on this site just information where to get help.
Kelly_Ryan

Re: Job and car needed in Louisiana

Post by Kelly_Ryan »

I need help with my rent and a job in Louisiana. I am behind for July and August now September. The owner said that we need to pay close to 900. I have 350 of or we have to get out, I have a 15 year old daughter and then my spouse. I was out of work from 7/27 to 8/4 and my spouse has not been working. We live in Baton Rogue and need work then we can afford the rent. They had cut all the hours where he works, I do not know where to turn or what to do I do not want to be on the streets. I am scared and worried I do not know what to do. Thank you,