Nevada job search programs for unemployed

Ways to increase your income or make money.
GoGetters
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Nevada job search programs for unemployed

Post by GoGetters »

I am a chronic pain sufferer and I am about a year and a half in my disability claim. I live with my boyfriend in Nevada who has worked for Caterpillar Inc. for about 6 years now, has just been laid off. Has applied for unemployment but only getting $250.00 a week, definitely not enough to pay the bills. I was just looking to see what kind of help there might be available to help us get through this. If you can help us find a job or possibly send me in the right direction would you please e-mail me back, please. Thank You.
Zentec1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Nevada job search programs for unemployed

Post by Zentec1 »

Hello Administrator,
My family is in need of eviction assistance so we can keep our apartment and we also need a job and employment resources in our new state of NV. I will attach my rent demand to this email.
We got behind on rent when lost jobs and had to get new jobs. We moved to Nevada from Washington at the end of July to find work. This pandemic has been tough we had to choose a few times on food or bills and we chose to feed our children instead of pay bills. We have applied to a few places but have not heard back from anyone yet, about a job search or place to live. Please Help Us so we do not end up homeless.