Health care job

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Sejkora
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Health care job

Post by Sejkora »

I'm currently searching for a job, actually two jobs. In home health care and the other just a part time job that will be fun for me. I don't usually have this problem, but I just went too far with being careless and got too lazy to want to do anything but have fun. I have been doing better I just need help with the first months rent and deposit if necessary. I have been looking at this two bedroom apartment, but I need a job to get approved. It is all utilities paid and only 425 a month. I have already looked at it and it was like home when I opened the door. It is a reasonable rate for me like if I was to not have a roommate or if I lost a roommate.
A3124a

Re: Health care job

Post by A3124a »

I need help my husband left me and I have a 15 year old son and my water got off and I don’t have the money to pay to get it back on. I’m looking for a job in the healthcare field so I can take care of my son and I’m embarrassed to even ask for help because I haven’t ever had to ask for help. But now I do so can someone please help me. I tried asking help from my mom but she said she don’t have any money to help so and I have been without water since last Friday. So if someone can help please let me with bills and get medical job know. THANK YOU.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Massachusetts, as are many states, is booming in the healthcare and medical fields. There are tons of jobs out there in the state and nationwide...nursing, CNA, home health, office jobs, etc. Maybe talk to a free job center in Massachusetts and they can give you help, ideas, and tips. But the jobs are quite frankly very easy to get as the demand is super high.
Avery Black

Post by Avery Black »

I do home health care but can't get steady employment due to being a single mom with no help. Finding reliable childcare and transportation issues each make it extremely harder. I have full custody of my 4-year-old son. I have rent $750 and$200 utilities. No assistance. I don't even mind working 3, 4, 5 jobs just to barely get by. But I hit a deer and totaled my car about 6 weeks ago and now my credit score is lower, and I don't have any stimulus payments to use for down payment.
And I definitely don't have anybody to cosign for me. It would take me years to save up the $1500-2000 necessary to get a vehicle even if I had a home health care job. I can't physically walk 10 miles a day with a young kid middle of winter 5 degrees (or even summertime) for another year but without the large down payment not a single place will finance me. I have run out of ideas and options. But not hope or determination. please help me. Or direct me to a solution. God bless. Glens Falls, NY
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Yes, child care costs are outrageous. But there are some programs, agencies, and other resources that focus on single moms. If you have/had a job as a health care worker, you may even be given subsidized daycare. Look here for single mother assistance programs. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _moms.html
Avery Black wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:20 am I do home health care but can't get steady employment due to being a single mom with no help. Finding reliable childcare and transportation issues each make it extremely harder.