No more overtime and can't afford rent anymore

Find how to get help with rent
elliott
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No more overtime and can't afford rent anymore

Post by elliott »

I’M IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE WITH MY RENT PAYMENT. MY TRUCK BROKE DOWN AND MY BOSS CUT OUR OVERTIME AND THIS PUT ME BEHIND IN MY RENT. I REALLY NEED HELP CATCHING UP MY RENT PAYMENT FOR MARCH. I HAVE NEVER HAD TO ASK FOR ASSISTANCE BEFORE SO I’M NOT SURE OF HOW TO GO ABOUT LOOKING FOR HELP. MY RENT IS 650.00 AND I’M ABOUT TO BE EVICTED AND I HAVE THREE CHILDREN AT HOME AND NOT A CLUE HOW TO GET CAUGHT UP WITH MY RENT BEING THAT WE ARE IN FEBRUARY NOW AND I HAVE TO PAY THAT RENT ALSO. CAN YOU PLEASE HELP WITH FINDING AN AGENCY THAT CAN HELP ME AND MY CHILDREN. THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND I HOPE TO BE HEARING FROM YOU SOON. HAVE A BLESSED DAY.
Suddenchange

Re: No more overtime and can't afford rent anymore

Post by Suddenchange »

I am 3 weeks behind on rent. I recently found out I am 2 months pregnant. I have medical through Job and Family Services in Ashtabula Ohio and just applied for food stamps. The father of my unborn child is involved as well but is currently not working because he can't find a job at this time. So I work 3 days a week and am lucky to make enough to meet the $100 a week, and there is no chance for overtime work. I am doing all I can as well as the Childs father its just a little difficult right now. PLEASE if there is help let me know.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: No more overtime and can't afford rent anymore

Post by Admin »

Ohio has mostly recovered from the weak economy, so there should be jobs for your baby daddy in Ashtabula County. It even sounds like you may need food or rent help, so also try a pantry too. As far as being 3 weeks behind on your rent, what does your landlord say? I he willing to work with you. In addition, find financial resources in Ashtabula County.