please help

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
shineburge
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

please help

Post by shineburge »

PLEASE HELP! I have always been a giver. Someone who helps others, but, now, life has left me on the other side of that coin.
I am a 48 year old, single woman. And a grandmother who would love to see her granddaughter grow up. And I've always been strong and independent. However, several months ago I found out, after an 8 week battle of severe illness that I thought was pneumonia or some such thing, that I was HIV+. A man I had been seeing for the past 2 and a half years infected me, knowing that he was positive, and never told me. I was under the impression that we were exclusive to each other and I was betrayed. Now, all of a sudden my health is failing to the point that I had to quit my job because of the terrible symptoms along with the mental anguish and severe anxiety it has caused. The stress and mental turmoil alone has led me to the point of hopelessness. Because of all this, my bills have piled up and now I am at risk of losing my home and everything I've worked so hard for.
I need someone to please assist me financially so that I can pay my utilities and my rent, that are now past due. I feel so badly to even have to ask for help like this, but I am in a time of desperation.
If I need to, I will provide all of the documentation to validate my position. Please, please, someone help me. After a month or two, I may be able to resume some sort of semblance of my life when any medicine the doctors prescribe me next month start taking effect and I am able to get a grip on my sanity and peace of mine. Hopefully, some of these debilitating symptoms will pass at least to some degree.
If you are led to help me, you may contact me at 405-431-5080 or 405-565-5891. I am going to thank you in advance for your charity and kindness and I will pray that your life will be filled with goodness and joy the rest of your days.
Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
Marlece Strine
Admin
Site Admin

Re: please help

Post by Admin »

Hi,
First of all, stop spamming the site. You posted 5 times. We deleted 4 of them and are just leaving this one message, but if you spam again we will delete all your messages and account. That being said, what state?
Most assistance programs are local. So until we have more information, feel free to explore the main site to review programs. The URL is http://www.needhelppayingbills.com
shineburge

Post by shineburge »

sorry i wasnt trying to spam the site im in oklahoma city, oklahoma
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Here is our main link to programs in Oklahoma, including that city and counties. There are links from here to free health care, utility assistance, food, credit counseling and much more.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... grams.html