Basic needs

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
JJackson
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Basic needs

Post by JJackson »

Hi,
My family and I are struggling to catch up right now. I got severely hurt in a work accident in NY in 2008 which has disabled me. I am behind on my rent and need $425 to catch up. I would appreciate any help I could get but the $425 would also allow me to buy food, sneakers and some new clothes for our two boys. If you know of anyone else that can help please email me any resources. not sure about Salvation Army.. Scared to see Christmas come.... just for my boys.. gifts will be very limited this year. I also have to go to NY next week for this settlement to see my doctors. So that is why I am very short this month. I had to book flight, hotel and expenses...
Thank you.
Omni

Re: Basic needs

Post by Omni »

I need help with things for my home, clothes, rent, and other basic needs. Due to serious personal issues that came up. I’m not a single mom of 4 kids and have only one income coming in and cannot afford my rent coming up or clothes for my kids. I'm stressing out. Not sure what to do and if I can get any assistance I would greatly appreciate it. I just don’t want to be left homeless or needing the basics for my kids, without a place for my kids. I been trying other sources of income to come in. Have interviews for part time jobs.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We really recommend two options for basic needs. One will be a thrift store, which sells items at a low cost. Mayhbe clothes, furniture, and more. The second option will be a free clothing closet....but those are usually income based. And only free stuff is passed out if your income is low enough.
Omni wrote:I need help with things for my home, clothes, rent, and other basic needs.
David Faber

Post by David Faber »

My name is Charity. I live in Lithia Springs, GA, Douglas County. I really need help with my basic bills. I am on disability and unable to work because I don't have a car anymore. I am in danger of being evicted this month. I have 2 daughters living with me... one is Bi-polar and the other is on the spectrum. Please help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Since you have many basic needs you need for your home, life, etc. and a source of income, maybe look into a buy now pay later app. There are many out there. You can get the stuff you need now and pay later. Learn more on and find Buy Now Pay Later apps.