Vouchers for California section 8

Find how to get help with rent
Cuban1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Vouchers for California section 8

Post by Cuban1 »

I’m on the waiting list for section 8 Los Angeles County California. I'm a single parent of 2 and homeless. I’m tired of moving my kids place to place. I need help on how to get my section 8 approved fast. I was told to go to a shelter but which ones will assist with approving my section 8? My kids are in school right now, how long do I have to stay before I get approved? I just need stability for myself and my children so that I can get back on the right track. Please help, I just need my section 8 approved. I don't need any other assistance nor am I seeking temporary help.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Vouchers for California section 8

Post by Admin »

it may take many years to get a housing voucher, especially in California where the demand is very high. Did you try a shelter if you are homeless? They may be able to get you off the street ands into something a little more stable in the Los Angeles area. They may also arrange more stability for you and your children, and may even have day care or after school programs for them. There is more information on section 8 programs here. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... rnia_.html
Daddy

Re: Vouchers for California section 8

Post by Daddy »

I gave the last of my money to the people I was staying with in California. I was living with my boss and he was paying me cash every week. I gave him my last section 8 voucher for rent and since then I have not seen him and he just told me he left out of state to Texas and that I have until the 1st to be out of where I was living at. I just got a new job today in California (so not moving) and got approved for a place that's only 400 a month. Is there a way I can get help paying my rent with a new section 8 voucher? Most places I go to keep telling me I need pay stubs but I don't have any since I was getting paid cash. I need help ASAP.