My mom is sick

State and local government assistance programs.
Martin10
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My mom is sick

Post by Martin10 »

I am writing this email on behalf of my mother. About four years ago my mother suffered from a severe blow to the head. As a result of that head trauma, three years ago my mother began to suffer from epileptic seizures. In the beginning she was able to continue working as a special education teacher with EBRP School board System due to only having seizure every few months. Last year she started having seizures more frequently. This year she started having multiple seizures EVERYDAY. The doctors has changed her medications multiple times but the seizures continued. It got to the point where she could no longer work, and she could no longer drive.
The sick leave income from her job ended in January. In October 2013 she was evicted from her apartment because she could not afford the $1000 rent, or any rent for that matter. Her income has become $0. My husband and I live in El Paso, TX. We drove to Oklahoma City and picked up my mother and brought her back to El Paso with us. We wanted her to stay in El Paso with us forever. She said to us that could not happen because her entire life is in Oklahoma City.
In the meantime she was able to get a disabled apartment in the city that go by your income. Since her income is $0 her rent is $0. My husband and I give to and help my mom as much as we can. We buy all of her medications and try to keep money in her account for food. But there is only so much we can do. As of right now my mother cannot pay her electricity bill, her cell phone bill, her storage unit bill, her car insurance bill, her car note, nor her medical insurance bill. The medical insurance and electricity bill are the most important at this time. Please if there are any assistance programs in Texas to help my mother through this most difficult time in her life please tell me what I can do to help her get assistance from these programs. My mother is only 57 years old. Please Help us. Thank you.
Gourmet

Re: My mom is sick

Post by Gourmet »

I was looking at your website and I see you all can help out with bills. I’m a single mother of two sick kids and it’s been a rough road for me to catch up on my bills. If there’s any possible way of me getting help I'd truly appreciate it. I lost my grandpa a couple of weeks ago and since then I've been behind on my bills where my water to shower is off. I have to pay $200 again for deposit and on top of that my bill. Please help me get out of this struggle. Thank you again have a blessed week
Game Thr

Re: My mom is sick

Post by Game Thr »

My mother had open heart surgery and my place of work had said I could take off for a week if I needed to. I came back only to have my father needing my mother and I in Albuquerque again as she is now very sick after that. I lost my job and used what I had to take my mother up to see him. Now my rent is due on the 22nd $500. I also have all utilities included and my mom had her electricity turned off. Please help.