Car repairs in Florida

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
EllenD
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car repairs in Florida

Post by EllenD »

I need assistance with may car, food and even rent in Broward County Florida. However the car is the priority. It broke down and I have to get it fixed. I borrowed a car from a co-worker. I have no family here to help, my ex wife has food stamps for my kids and I get them 50/50 next week. This is also when I need to pay rent and get food. I really need help just this one time with my car so I can get a job and my kids. Please help if you can. I need 540 for my car and the repairs will cost 600 to fix. Its a 2004 PT Cruiser and the timing belt is broken and I am fixing it myself. The parts are what I need to pay for. I also have to pay my lawyer 500 and I am really struggling this month. I have no debt. Its just one time thing. Thank you and God bless
Diego
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Car repairs in Florida

Post by Diego »

I have a 1986 Toyota pickup with less than 130,000 miles on it and it runs great. I only use it to go to the doctor, store, and pay bills from my home in Florida. I'm on disability, and haven't been able to afford a tune up for the car two years. It's now having some issues starting, but as I've said, it runs great once it starts. I'm behind on the tags to my travel trailer. I could use any help with my car and trailer. And will be very grateful for this.