Need help with Con-Edison bill

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
mfreeman
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need help with Con-Edison bill

Post by mfreeman »

I’m in need for help to pay my con-edison bill which is over $1000.00 due to the fact that I have been out of work and my mom is a senior citizen, do you know of any agencies that can assist me. I have been issued a turn off notice.
Sarisk
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help with Con-Edison bill

Post by Sarisk »

Good Morning,
I have a turn-off notice with my Con Ed Bill. My bill is approximately about
2,000 dollars. I’m unemployed and I collect disability and I don’t get enough to pay every bill that
Comes. I try to manage and budget with a family of five and my husband doesn’t work right now.
I would really like some type of assistance with my bill to catch up. I really need to keep my lights
On.
Treebeard

Post by Treebeard »

I need assistance paying my Edison bill. I acquired a 1 time extension thru tomorrow at 5 pm.
I contacted LiHEAP but they said they couldn't help on such short notice.
If you can offer any assistance or suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.
Mendez

Post by Mendez »

Hello, I like to get some help to pay my Con Ed bills, due to me being on Temporary Assistant, my income is very limited. We receive little form Public Assistant, after my rent is pay and gas, I don’t have much left to pay my light. How can I get help can you provide me with info, my bills is up to $1200, had an error from my old Apartment, for some reason PA did not help pay it, so it ended up my new bill since I had moved 5th July 2017. Until now I am unable to pay the current light bill, need help, my son is mentally ill and receive SSI. After helping me with his share for rent, the remainder goes to him, which not much. Need help very soon.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are many payment plans, financial aid programs, equipment services and other resources from Con Edison. They are available in all NYC boroughs where they provide service. Find them here, and the Con Edison financial assistance programs.
Harley Dean

Post by Harley Dean »

I'm a single mother of two. I am disabled.
I need help paying my $210 Con-Edison bill.
I need to find an energy efficient refrigerator & I need someone to install air conditioner to be more energy efficient.
So, my apartment has crummy outdated electrical-  it keeps shutting down our power sometimes it takes us a few days to fix it -
I'm in appeal process for my disability claim. I'm waiting for my hearing & my daughters and I are barely getting by.
We live in a substandard rundown apartment and the windows leak, the electrical is outdated & the plumbing is terrible - not to mention the building is falling down- our balcony is sagging and about to collapse.  
I need help installing an air conditioner unit properly, and safely...& To conserve energy.
& my refrigerator runs constantly and gets warm and my food goes bad, then it freezes everything.  It's an energy waster but I don't have any alternative right now.  It's been that way every summer.  I really need help.  It keeps wasting any groceries I buy.  
I'm disabled.
I've had nine spinal surgeries and I'm totally overwhelmed with problems.  I'm looking for help and I found your contact information online.
Can you help me pay my electric bills from Con-Edison?  It's always late and on disconnect status.  Right now, I owe $210!
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have information on both Con-Edison as well as state of NY programs, such as HEAP, for utility and electric bills. You definitely have options in the state of NY, and find a list here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ing_a.html
Harley Dean wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:49 am I'm a single mother of two. I am disabled.
I need help paying my $210 Con-Edison bill.