Bank account issues, overdraft and levy

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
BeachTide
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Bank account issues, overdraft and levy

Post by BeachTide »

Hello, I recently received a levy on my bank account. They wipe out my checking account close to $800.00, and now I am also over draft $253.00. Now my family and i don’t have the money for rent (which we are late for). We have already been backed up on all of our bills, we started getting backed up when i went on maternity leave back in December. We are backed up on cable 400, cell phone 250, and light 800. I was wondering if there’s any help we can receive for rent for at least this month. Please let me know and thank you so much for your help.
JJackson
anti spam: Blue

Re: Bank account issues, overdraft and levy

Post by JJackson »

Hello, how are you doing? Well I'm contacting yawl do to any help that I can get from yawl on my overdraft fees. My husband and I are also homeless and have been this way for about 5 months with known place to live or bath or food to eat. We have been hit with bank fees, and are now been sleeping at the park's boarded up building and taking baths at public restrooms. I can't live like this anymore so I'm hoping y'all can help me with hotels, credit repair or give us cash, food etc. Thanks and god bless.
Janedoe

Post by Janedoe »

Hello there,
I live in Jacksonville FL and I am a homeowner. I have very little income, have overdraft fees on my bank, and I am disabled. My AC stopped working and when it was looked at during a service call I was told it was over 13 years old and needed to be replaced. There is no option but to replace it and the price I was quoted is $5000 which is half of my yearly income. I have over drafted before, got in debt, and can't do it again.
I also need new windows as several of my windows are broken and they are all single pane and no longer open. I have tried to call several different numbers to various organizations and when I could left a message.
I am at a loss currently as I have no AC which is making it very difficult to breath and I cannot open the windows to try and get some type of air flow. I need help urgently and I don't know where else to turn to. Please advise
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

You are homeless and have overdraft fees due? Have you also looked into housing programs? Maybe between the two, as well as a job and budgeting help, you can start to "rebuild" your future and life. As far as the fees, look here for general assistance programs to help with debts.
JJackson wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:32 pm Hello, how are you doing? Well I'm contacting yawl do to any help that I can get from yawl on my overdraft fees. My husband and I are also homeless and have been this way for about 5 months with known place to live or bath or food to eat. We have been hit with bank fees, and are now been sleeping at the park's boarded up building and taking baths at public restrooms. I can't live like this anymore so I'm hoping y'all can help me with hotels, credit repair or give us cash, food etc. Thanks and god bless.