No jobs for the young

Ways to increase your income or make money.
Heremeroad
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No jobs for the young

Post by Heremeroad »

I basically need guidance on what to do and who specifically to talk to for any kind of financial help. I just don’t know what to do anymore and have exhausted all resources to come to this last resort to which I am stressed and afraid about since I don’t know what to do anymore. I am 24 years old and the problem is simply there are NO JOBS to be had. I can't get any more frugal than I have been since for a while I've just barely been surviving. Thank you so much for your time and help...I would so much appreciate any advice and aid I can get.
RescueDogger
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: No jobs for the young

Post by RescueDogger »

To Whom It May Concern:
I’m a single mom with three young children. I had my own business for 10 years and had to close it in October 2012 because of the economic down turn. I have been living on $1340.00 a month from child support – every quarter I get a little extra from financial aid. Summer is coming and I will have only the child support to live on – if I don’t find work. I am attending California State University to complete my B.A. I’m having a very difficult time finding employment; it is also difficult to find a position that will work with my responsibilities as a mother and my academic course load. My major is English Literature I hope to finish school and become a teacher. I have written copy for varies company newsletters when I was younger and think my writing skills could contribute to your site, so I need this job. Please see attached resume and writing samples.
Sincerely,