No jobs for the young

Tips, ideas, and ways to increase your income or make money.
There are other job and income opportunities on NHPB. Look here for work from home jobs.
Heremeroad
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

No jobs for the young

Post by Heremeroad »

I basically need guidance on what to do and who specifically to talk to for any kind of financial help. I just don’t know what to do anymore and have exhausted all resources to come to this last resort to which I am stressed and afraid about since I don’t know what to do anymore. I am 24 years old and the problem is simply there are NO JOBS to be had. I can't get any more frugal than I have been since for a while I've just barely been surviving. Thank you so much for your time and help...I would so much appreciate any advice and aid I can get.
RescueDogger
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: No jobs for the young

Post by RescueDogger »

To Whom It May Concern:
I’m a single mom with three young children. I had my own business for 10 years and had to close it in October 2012 because of the economic down turn. I have been living on $1340.00 a month from child support – every quarter I get a little extra from financial aid. Summer is coming and I will have only the child support to live on – if I don’t find work. I am attending California State University to complete my B.A. I’m having a very difficult time finding employment; it is also difficult to find a position that will work with my responsibilities as a mother and my academic course load. My major is English Literature I hope to finish school and become a teacher. I have written copy for varies company newsletters when I was younger and think my writing skills could contribute to your site, so I need this job. Please see attached resume and writing samples.
Sincerely,