Budget bill plan did not work

Help with paying utility and heating bills assistance
Moment4
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Budget bill plan did not work

Post by Moment4 »

On 3/30/13 I had to move for an old address I was living at for 3 years. I was on a budget bill monthly, now that I have that electric turn off, I got new place to live. I can't get my electric turn on at my new address. The power company wants $645 first. I am on section 8, only income I have right now is child support of $310 month. I am single mother with a 15 year old daughter. I need help. Please can you help me. I live in Cecil county. Energy assistance in my state cannot help me again until December 2013. Thank you.
Martin1

Re: Budget bill plan did not work

Post by Martin1 »

I want email addresses of people that can help with my situation. I need help with this bill. I moved to Lafayette Indiana from Frankfort Indiana and the moving expenses put me behind on bills. I moved to Lafayette Indiana and I had to pay $585 out-of-pocket rent and last month by had to borrow $301 to pay Duke energy and in addition I had to borrow $250 to pay a deposit to move in my apartment complex. So my budget is just not working. I only get paid $721 government disability so you can see how that put me behind.
Britney

Post by Britney »

Yes, on 3/30/16 I had to move from an old address I was living at for 3 years. I was on a budget bill monthly, now that I have that electric turn offed I got new place to live. I can't get my electric turned on at my new address.
The power company wants $645 first. I am on section 8, only income I have right now is child support of $310 month. I am single mother with 12 year old son. I need help. Please can you help me. I live in Cecil county. Energy assistance in my state cannot help me again till August 2016.
Earningsp

Post by Earningsp »

Hello,
I am a resident in Caledonia. I applied for assistance with my water bill, my application was approved but was said that they could not help me because my utility company does not work with them on the Budget Plan. Can I please sign up for a budget utility plan?
I contacted the utility company and they said they would reach out to apply to be part of the program, but upon talking with the program again (for several months now), the utility company never applied. I'm wondering if there is anything I can do about this or how I could possibly get help for my family?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Your utility company most likely offers other programs too. Most will provide payment plans, referrals to financial aid and more. Budget Billing is rarely the only programs that will help. Look here for applying for help from your energy company. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... tance.html