I need help getting a car so i can go back to work

State and local government assistance programs.
boneerobert219
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

I need help getting a car so i can go back to work

Post by boneerobert219 »

hello I am in need of a car so i can get my cab or delivery job back. I used to drive for a cab service for over a year but due to a driver hitting my blind spot I was fired by the cab company. I did have a car until june of 2011 when it caught fire and nearly killing me. I dont have great credit and without a job no car company will touch me with a ten foot pole. If you have a car that you want to give to me or if you want to donate money so i can buy a car from the dav or auction or even craigslist I will accept anything so i can go back to work I dont like not working since august but due to injuries I have had a slow recovery process
Admin
Site Admin

Re: I need help getting a car so i can go back to work

Post by Admin »

Very few organizations give new Cars. You can look into a program called Ways to Work, or Opportunity Cars. We also have information on those on our main site, as well as other non-profits. Try this for more information. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/cha ... #transport
Also, Kentucky has a number of non-profits and government agencies to call. Maybe they will have some suggestions. Click here for them, and we have programs listed for Louisville too.
Expert needshelp

Re: I need help getting a car so i can go back to work

Post by Expert needshelp »

I'm in need of reed of a car, rent and food assistance. I am on disability. I get $733. And I pay $700 in rent. I have to depend on others in order to meet my human needs for each month. They need to drive me in their car. And food is too expensive so what I get in food stamps is definitely not enough to buy food for the month. It barely covers 2 weeks, once again I have to depend on others for that as well to drive me to the grocery store for food in their car.