Going back to school for education

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Marvin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Going back to school for education

Post by Marvin »

I am twenty two years old and me and my boyfriend are looking for assistance to help us get on our feet. I have no family that is able or want to help me get through the trouble I am going through. We're young and just trying to understand the world on our own. I just was recently laid off from a job. I am trying to go back in to school starting the end of October. I am just asking for some assistance with money, housing or just even providing food for us. We are really in need of some help. We are at a safe home but we can barely pay rent here at this moment or to even have food in the house. Just praying that this is no scam and we really need a helping hand. Thank you and please reply as soon as possible.
SandraHawkins
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Going back to school for education

Post by SandraHawkins »

Hello,
I am a single mother of two children, one child with Autism. I am currently employed full time at Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab in Laurel, MD. I am also going back to school for more education and need loans for it and my bills.
I am currently providing for all of us, and I need help, having a hard time doing g it all. I am need of heat, BGE, turn off notice, I am borrowing a car to get back and forth to work. I am afraid my rent may be behind for December- possibly. I will not be able to afford Christmas for my children. I am living barely paycheck to paycheck. Any help with anything would be great, so I can continue to go back to school for more education. I have been at my job for almost eleven years now. I have never asked for assistance before and trying to go about this, is exceedingly difficult and I feel I am hitting brick walls and getting nowhere and time is running out. Any help would be great. I don't want to lose my home.