Veteran with wife and very young kids need help in NC

State and local government assistance programs.
erikmking
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Veteran with wife and very young kids need help in NC

Post by erikmking »

Hello I am currently on my way out of the US Army. I have some injuries and illnesses that caused me to end my military career. We are in route to Charlotte,NC Oct 1. I have tried to save up but theres no way with my lil paycheck and with very young kids and a diabetic wife. Once told you are medically done with the Army, doors close for help. We have a place but no money for turning on the water, electric, food, utilities. I have tried getting loans but got rejected cause im leaving the military. I have asked for help with family and friends but no one seems to have any money. I dont know what to do. I would appreciate any kid of help or suggestion. I am tired of getting rejected cause Im out of the military. My cell number is 337-213-3019 SPC King, Erik.email: erikking49@yahoo.com. I appreciate your time.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Veteran with wife and very young kids need help in NC

Post by Admin »

We think it depends on exactly what you need, and where you are. Does that mean you are currently in Charlotte and need help in that city and Mecklenburg County? As we have a number of agencies and programs listed for their. Also try Operation Homefront for advice and may help. Read more on that program.
If you are in the Charlotte area now, then look into our Mecklenburg County NC agencies and charities.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/mec ... ance_.html
They may have ideas or referrals for you.