Domestic Violence

State and local government assistance programs.
Stewwe
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Domestic Violence

Post by Stewwe »

I am a Victim of Domestic Abuse, the YWCA helped me get away from the situation with my children a month ago...I was enrolled in the HPRP Program which paid my security deposit and rent for the last 2 months. Funding ran out, and my rent is due September 3, 2012 and I still have not gained employment. I have been cut off from the outside world for 3 years and am finally starting to reconnect with people in general. I have several interviews in the upcoming 2 weeks and hope to gain employment ASAP. I want nothing more than to become the self-sufficient individual I once was and be able to provide for my 3 children. If I could find help with my September Rent and money for gas to get to interviews and a job until I receive my first pay check, it could make the difference between becoming self-sufficient or being forced homeless and having to go back to my ex for a place for my children to live. I am confident that I will be working and be able to pay my October Rent on my own. I have no income at all at this time, I am afraid that if I take my ex for child support that he will know where we are and will come harm me for leaving him. If you could provide me with any credible help ASAP. I would greatly appreciate it. It will allow me to become a working class human being rather than a dependent slave. Thank you in advance for your help and I appreciate any information that you can provide....I am desperate at this point.
CadillacXTX

Re: Domestic Violence

Post by CadillacXTX »

I'm a single mother with 3 kids in Louisiana. I have been unable to find work. I do not receive child support from my abusive ex husband. I do get food stamps. I am in desperate need of assistance to pay my bills this month. Any help or resources would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Chipper

Post by Chipper »

Abusive boyfriend abandoned my 4 kids and me. We are thousands behind in rent, utility bills etc. Have little to no food most days. Not receiving court ordered child support for 3 of my children. I have been deemed disabled with fibromyalgia and try to support my family solely on my social security income. I’m about to lose everything. If I lose my children or my ability to provide for them.my life is meaningless. I’m not requesting continuous help.just need a fresh start/clean slate. I cannot pay for my past debts while also keeping up w/my current obligation. I need help fast now but just once. We need help before we drown. Then I can keep us afloat in the future.
The Decision

Post by The Decision »

I am a victim of domestic violence. Due to the abuse or putting sugar in my gas tank my vehicle was in an accident and is totaled. Shortly after that I got an eviction notice from my landlord because he selling my property. I had to quit my part-time job and I lost my full-time job last year due to the attorney I work for being suspended.