Can't work from health issues, so behind on rent

Find how to get help with rent
Stephon
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can't work from health issues, so behind on rent

Post by Stephon »

I was told to my landlord to pay up or get out! At this time I am out of work and have been for a little over a year due to lots of health problems. Hip replacement and revision with osteoarthritis in both hips also needing another hip replacement on the other side, lumbar disc disease in lower back, kidney and liver disease and hypertension. I am waiting on a appeal for disability witch is pending. I am unable to pay what I owe in back rent of $1500. I really need help! The stress is making me even sicker.
Shades

Re: Can't work from health issues, so behind on rent

Post by Shades »

I am without housing due to an eviction back in March of this year. My daughter and I couldn't come up with all the monies owed by the deadline, so we moved out. I receive SSD in the amount if 942.00 a month due to health issue. I was working through the Ticket to Work Program under Social Security I went through Vocational Rehabilitation, and started working for an well known employer. I worked as a lead person in the front and back of the plant both times I was employed with them. I received Team Leader of the year and have always been a very caring person.
I had to file charges with the EEOC on the grounds if sexual harassment, bullying, etc. I had to constructively discharged from this employer because of unfairness, stress and simply cause you didn't trust anyone at that time. Everything was becoming depressing to me. I got tired of the lies and being blamed for other peoples wrong doing. I was slowed to make 1,040 a month to supplement myself through Social Security program. My income changed and so did my household, due to financial difficulties.
We need a little help getting back on our feet, no more or less. We have everything to put in a house, but no where to call home. My daughter us starting to show signs if depression and not eating at times since all this has happened to us. I really want to help us get back to where we were do she can enjoy her teenage years. We need housing ASAP! Nothing more, nothing less! I have a lot of faith and really do believe in GOD.
Gotta give

Re: Can't work from health issues, so behind on rent

Post by Gotta give »

Hello and good evening, I'm looking and pleading to obtain assistance with my rent due to an unforeseen and unfortunate financial crisis, which was me being sick. I recently lost my job the day before Labor Day weekend. In effort to attempt to recoup and regain financial stability and security I started to apply through online services such as Indeed, Craigslist, and CareerBuilder. And it has been tough to get work due to my health issue.
I was victimized through a fraudulent perpetrator on Craigslist.com who led me to believe that he would hire me as a Receptionist and pay me weekly. He said he would pay me weekly for work and sent me a check supposedly for my first week of work. It turned out to be a counterfeit check and my bank closed out all of my accounts. Unfortunately, I was supposed to have my last check direct deposited into my account, but since my account is now closed I unfortunately cannot even get paid for tomorrow since my check will return.
I would've been $400 short anyway on my rent but was going to see about unemployment assistance. I've always been a good citizen and person. Have always looked out for my community and have volunteered in many occasions to give back. Now I'm in much need of assistance here.
I have two children residing with me along with my sister, her three sons, and her husband. No one is able to help me with the rent within the household. My rent was due on 8/10 but I am given a grace period of four days but after that I'm charged a late fee of $50 per day. I have not been given an eviction notice as of yet due to still being within the grace period till today.
I only need help for this month since, even with this health care need, I have been hired to work with a new employer but won't start training till next month in October. But I am begging for help just this once. I have never ever asked for this type of assistance because I have always worked hard to provide for my family but this one time I slipped up and the bad luck got the best of me.