Daycare expenses

State and local government assistance programs.
Ryanair
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Daycare expenses

Post by Ryanair »

I am a single mother of 3 children. i cant seem to get ahead no matter how hard i try my youngest is 10 months so i haven't been able to look for work in a salon yet because i cannot afford daycare. Bills are piling up and i have no money. really overwhelmed and stressed out. i don't know where to go, we are staying with my parents but they cant afford to keep paying our way either because my father has lost his job.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Daycare expenses

Post by Admin »

Your post is kind of general and doesn't specify exactly what type of bills or help you need. So you may want to just explore our main site and resource of help with bills. Can't the parent watch the 10 month old since your dad is out of a job? That way you can work more at the salon and provide for you and your family. So something doesn't sound right with this posting, as that would make perfect sense if you really need that much help with paying bills and providing for your youngest child.
Ryanair wrote:I am a single mother of 3 children. i cant seem to get ahead no matter how hard i try my youngest is 10 months so i haven't been able to look for work in a salon yet because i cannot afford daycare. Bills are piling up and i have no money. really overwhelmed and stressed out. i don't know where to go, we are staying with my parents but they cant afford to keep paying our way either because my father has lost his job.