Burial costs

State and local government assistance programs.
VirAmerica
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Burial costs

Post by VirAmerica »

Too whom it may concern, I'm not sure if u will help, but I'm gonna try. My mother recently lost her common law husband, my stepdad to liver cancer. He was denied state healthcare saying he wasn't sick. But according to his doctors document he was very sick, but they still denied him, I'm sure if they didn't deny him he would still be living today, he may have not been the best stepfather or common law husband but he was always there looking out for us, loving us, and taking care of us, my mother is really emotional right now all she wants are his ashes, but we as a family are trying everyone and everything to see if we get help to get his ashes, I don't like to see my mother like this it hurts to bad,cause I don't want to lose her due to separate anxiety. All I'm asking if u guys know anyplace that will help to get his ashes, not only would I appreciate it but so will my mother, and 5 of his grandchildren, and my sisters and brothers. We just don't know what else to do.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Burial costs

Post by Admin »

Getting them ashes for the husband may be more of a legal matter. So you can maybe try free legal aid. So who proceeded with the burial? Was it the doctor or the state? As seems unusual that you could not get the ashes from it.
Another organization to call for help with ashes or burial costs may be Funeral Memorial Society of America. They really focus on helping low income pay for costs.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hel ... costs.html

VirAmerica wrote:Too whom it may concern, I'm not sure if u will help, but I'm gonna try. My mother recently lost her common law husband, my stepdad to liver cancer. He was denied state healthcare saying he wasn't sick. But according to his doctors document he was very sick, but they still denied him, I'm sure if they didn't deny him he would still be living today, he may have not been the best stepfather or common law husband but he was always there looking out for us, loving us, and taking care of us, my mother is really emotional right now all she wants are his ashes, but we as a family are trying everyone and everything to see if we get help to get his ashes, I don't like to see my mother like this it hurts to bad,cause I don't want to lose her due to separate anxiety. All I'm asking if u guys know anyplace that will help to get his ashes, not only would I appreciate it but so will my mother, and 5 of his grandchildren, and my sisters and brothers. We just don't know what else to do.
Vina Sky
anti spam: Blue

Re: Burial costs

Post by Vina Sky »

Good Afternoon.
I am reaching to request information/funding to assist with a burial.
Background information: My friend passed away on 20 April 2023 after a long battle with stage 4 cancer. She was a single parent and left behind 3 kids. Her daughter's age is 16. 8, and 2.
Tanisha is originally from Jamaica and has been in the country for approximately two years. Tanisha and her 2 oldest daughters are undocumented. Her immediate family residing in the United States are also undocumented and can provide little to no financial assistance.
This is the first time the family has been faced with this type of situation so the next steps are unknown.
Again we are requesting any information on how to move forward on laying her to rest, paying for the burial and also financial assistance for the actual burial.
The adding email was a Carbon Copy attempt and that belongs to my mother who is her Aunt that is also responsible for the completion of a delicate situation.