Terrible credit preventing me from getting an apartment

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
JohnChandler
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Terrible credit preventing me from getting an apartment

Post by JohnChandler »

I have two children of which i do not have custody and need an apartment with the next two months in order to get my children back. I work right now but I have to pay child support as well as other expenses. I live with my parents in a very temporary situation and i have an eviction on my record so it has been nearly impossible to find a place that i can afford and that will accept me. I have terrible credit and really really need assistance. HELP PLEASE!
bluegourami3

Re: Terrible credit preventing me from getting an apartment

Post by bluegourami3 »

Try to find a place that is owner rented. In my area, there are listings in the newspaper that have apartments and houses for rent. Explain your situation to them during this economic downturn and they may work with you, if you only had bad credit during this time.
Derrick

Re: Terrible credit preventing me from getting an apartment

Post by Derrick »

I’m disabled and about to be homeless

My income is $785 month
My boyfriend has a 700 credit score and a decent full time job, but my bad credit is hurting me with housing applications. I’m about to be homeless in two months. My mobile home has sever water damage, walls rotten, ceiling caving in and leaks and mold. I’m scared for my health and safety. I have serious health issues. I have family with land we can put a mobile home on and looking for a cheap home but need assistance. Are there any programs and can y’all help me to rebuild my credit for a house or apartment, as my scores are really terrible? I’ve lived at mobile home park for 3 years and recently injured myself on rotten porch at the office for this place and then attacked and bitten by a dog and now they won’t renew my lease and in forced to move and can’t afford to move my mobile home. I’m gonna end up in the hospital from severe panic attacks and stress over this