Potentially life threatning dental situation NEED HELP ASAP!

Help with paying other bills, assistance, or anything else you may need or want to discuss.
tbolt76
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Potentially life threatning dental situation NEED HELP ASAP!

Post by tbolt76 »

Here's the problem. I need major dental work I have several teeth ground down to the gumline and have major toothaches occasionally. 2 months ago i had an abcess burst in my mouth and i hear that is very very bad news. I live in deltona fl and it seems like every single dentist demands thousands of dollars all up front or they refuse to even talk to you. I am unemployed on social security and the cavities are getting very bad. By the time i save up i will either have no teeth or i will be dead! is there somthing ANYTHING?!! a charity or a low income bad credit dental credit card i can obtain! Im very desperate the internet just gives me the runaround and even the heath dept wont do jack to help! And the good samaritan clinic is virtulally inaccessible due to a year long waiting list! I desperately need help!!
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Potentially life threatning dental situation NEED HELP A

Post by Admin »

We have multiple resources for dental needs. First is information on clinics that may be able to provide free cleanings, check ups, advice, and more. That information can be found here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/dental_clinics.html
The second is non-profits and other organizations. Use this link to find how to get help with detnal bills and other advice and check ups. Some non-profits can coordinate free services. I would think if you have life threatening needs then you would get priority.

tbolt76 wrote:Here's the problem. I need major dental work I have several teeth ground down to the gumline and have major toothaches occasionally. 2 months ago i had an abcess burst in my mouth and i hear that is very very bad news. I live in deltona fl and it seems like every single dentist demands thousands of dollars all up front or they refuse to even talk to you. I am unemployed on social security and the cavities are getting very bad. By the time i save up i will either have no teeth or i will be dead! is there somthing ANYTHING?!! a charity or a low income bad credit dental credit card i can obtain! Im very desperate the internet just gives me the runaround and even the heath dept wont do jack to help! And the good samaritan clinic is virtulally inaccessible due to a year long waiting list! I desperately need help!!