rent help in Staunton Va

Find how to get help with rent
kalielynn1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

rent help in Staunton Va

Post by kalielynn1 »

Hi, was recently let go from my job. And I am looking every day putting out resumes everyday... I NEED Help with my rent for the month of Feb. I am praying that the new job will open up soon! Every night I pray! I have 2 kids living with me my youngest boy who is 19 & a student in college & my 3 year old daughter. I can not afford to be kicked out. I NEED help PLEASE. If I could get all of the rent or partial rent (at least half) I would be so grateful & I believe in paying it forward and want to help someone else out when I can get on my feet.

I would even be willing to pay you back as soon as I can even if I am paying $10.00 a week after I get a good job.

Please. I am getting desperate.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: rent help in Staunton Va

Post by Admin »

Is that town of Staunton in Augusta County Virginia. We are not sure. If it is, then try this for August County assistance programs and resources. Some of the agencies here should have rent help, or know who you can call. They may have limited funds. I doubt they can pay your entire rent, but check around.
kalielynn1 wrote:Hi, was recently let go from my job. And I am looking every day putting out resumes everyday... I NEED Help with my rent for the month of Feb. I am praying that the new job will open up soon! Every night I pray! I have 2 kids living with me my youngest boy who is 19 & a student in college & my 3 year old daughter. I can not afford to be kicked out. I NEED help PLEASE. If I could get all of the rent or partial rent (at least half) I would be so grateful & I believe in paying it forward and want to help someone else out when I can get on my feet.

I would even be willing to pay you back as soon as I can even if I am paying $10.00 a week after I get a good job.

Please. I am getting desperate.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: rent help in Staunton Va

Post by Admin »